“Where do I begin? I can’t say enough wonderful things about Adjusting the World!! The moment you walk in you feel taken care of. The entire staff is warm, welcoming, and professional. You are a part of their family. I went to Adjusting the World, for the first time, when I was 39 weeks pregnant, and my daughter was in a transverse position. Dr. Jolynn and Dr. Stefanie took me under their wings and adjusted me using the Webster technique. Due to their exceptional skills and knowledge, my baby moved into a head down position, and I was able to deliver quickly and naturally. They go above and beyond for their patients!!”
We enjoy empowering women to have the birth experience that they want, educating women about their birth options, as well as providing them with the tools to enjoy a healthy pregnancy and an easier postpartum recovery.
Chiropractic care corrects subluxations, opening up nerve pathways and decreasing stress on our body and on our unborn baby. The dynamics of the spine and pelvis change dramatically as the baby continues to develop, impacting our spine and nervous system. When a woman is pregnant, her growing uterus produces a shift in her center of gravity.
Realignment of the spine and pelvis can be achieved through chiropractic care, which includes the Webster Technique. All 4 of our doctors at Adjusting the World are certified in the Webster Technique through the ICPA. The Webster Technique is a safe and effective, specific chiropractic adjustment for pregnant mothers, designed to relieve the causes of intrauterine constraint prior to delivery.
Studies have shown the Benefits of chiropractic care for the pregnant mother:
• Prepares the pelvis for an easier pregnancy and birth by creating a state of balance in pelvic bony structures, muscles and ligaments.
• Relieves back and neck discomfort/pain during pregnancy by eliminating stresses in the spine and restoring balance to the pelvis.
• Removes tension on the ligaments that support the uterus thus reducing torsion (intrauterine constraint) to a woman's uterus.
• Reduces interference to the mother’s vital nerve system which controls and coordinates all of her systems and functions.
• Allows for a safer, easier labor and delivery for the mother and child.
• Decreases the need for medical intervention during childbirth.
• Reduces the length of labor.
Parents who understand the importance of chiropractic care and its significance on overall health and well-being insist on bringing in their whole family for care. Call 803-619-1433 for your complimentary consultation and to find out how to optimize your body’s natural healing potential!